• 2008 – 2012: Secretary at the Embassy of Vietnam in Brazil
• 2012 – 2013: Official at the Department of the Americas, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
• 2013 – present: Freelance translator
• B.A. in Portuguese Language, Hanoi University, Hanoi Vietnam – 2008
• Advanced Diploma of Portuguese as a Foreign Language (DAPLE). Issued by University of Lisbon, Portugal – 2007
My childhood dream was always to travel the world and to be part of different cultures. I was supposed to enter the University of Foreign Trade but then language happened to be the key to my dream. I came to learn Portuguese unexpectedly but passionately. It helped me open the door to uncountable beautiful features of the Lusophone nations, as well as gave me the opportunities to know other cultures of the world. I believe that language is the crystallization of each culture, and once you open a door, you will desire to open the others.